Personal Counseling

Philip Roberts is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) at our college’s counseling center.

Please direct any questions related to counseling and adjustment issues to Philip. Please note: We can not respond to questions about students using the Center.


Anonymous said...

My son is a freshman and is very overwhelmed with midterms, etc. We have recently had a death in the family and I know this is wearing on him too. How can I help him without being too pushy?

Philip Roberts said...

I am sorry to hear about the loss in your family. It is understandable that your son is struggling at this time while at university. I would suggest that he could talk with his professors and let them know that there has been a family death and that he is having a difficult time meeting some of the course requirements. Some students talk with the professors directly, others contact them through email. In addition to talking with his professors, he could use the services of the university’s Counseling Center. Our services are free and confidential to all currently enrolled students. Many students find it helpful to use our services, and we would work with him to develop coping skills to address his concerns. He can contact our office at 508-531-1331 to arrange an intake appointment with one of our staff counselors. We are located on the ground floor of Tillinghast Hall.

electronic cigarette said...

I was very pleased to seek out this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful learn!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.

Growth centre said...

Help you to choose a right career.
<a href= " http://growthcentre.org/personal-counseling/”> Personal Counseling Services in Mumbai</a>